Sahodaya School Complexes are voluntary associations of CBSE affiliated schools within an area which have agreed to come together for systematic renewal of the total educational process.
The major areas for collaboration among schools of the complex are:
The CBSE has helped school to come together and form into interactive forums for sharing of ideas, resources and knowledge. Sahodaya is an important link between CBSE and its affiliated schools.
Hazaribag Sahodaya School Complex came into being on 26.09.2014 with ten school joining the Complex.
Human resource mobilization
- Professional growth of teachers
- Promoting value-oriented school climate
- Assessment and evaluation
- Effective educational management
- Promoting vocational education